Today’s Sermon: Nehemiah 2:9-20 – Arise and Build
Community Group Questions –
1. What sticks out to you from the passage and/or from the sermon?
2. What does Nehemiah’s conduct tell us about his trust in the Lord?
3. How would you describe the center of the passage in light of Nehemiah 2.16?
4. How does “long-suffering” play a role in the Christian life in general? Why is it important at all?
5. In light of the sermon, what are some of the virtues we ought to pursue and some of the vices we ought to avoid?
6. Can we trust Jesus Christ as the perfect Nehemiah to bring the Kingdom of God and full reformation into our lives? Why?
7. In light of our time together today, would you like to share any personal responses in your life you feel the Lord is calling you to?